WASTEWATER PIPING, CANADIAN PACIFIC RAIL YARD IOWA
We are pleased to announce MJW Consolidated has recently been awarded a contract for the industrial wastewater piping project at the Canadian Pacific Rail yard in Davenport, Iowa. MJW is a subcontractor to Dana B Kenyon Company which is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL.
The scope of work includes:
- Repairs and retrofit to an existing oil water separator.
- Supplying and installing wastewater process pumps.
- Supplying and installing pre-cast manholes.
- Supplying and installing underground and above ground piping between the manholes, lift station and surge tank (100,000 gal)
- Pipe heat tracing and insulation.
- System start-up.
The project is currently underway and will stretch over a 6-month period with Ray Taylor and Emmett Brown managing all on-site activities.
December 01, 2014 | by MJWood